Contact l Credits l Data Protection
Mag. arch. Bernhard Denkinger
Florianigasse 60/5, A-1080 Vienna
T++43-1-513 74 37
©Copyright 2012, Bernhard Denkinger, 1080 Vienna. All rights reserved!
Web design: Werbeagentur Kasimir and me, Tina Göschl, firstname.lastname@example.org
Translation: Nick Somers, Vienna
Photos: Stephan Matyus / BMI Mauthausen Memorial photo archive: Lamberg underground installation l Deimel + Wittmar
Architekturfotografie Essen: Alles wieder anders and Schwarzes Revier l Andreas Buchberger: Jewish Geniuses – Warhol’s Jews
and Victor Adler memorial room
Other contributors - Graphic design: Stefan Fuhrer, Vienna: Jewish Geniuses - Warhol’s Jews: typography (text design) | Karsten
Moll/Kommunikationskontor, Düsseldorf: Alles wieder anders and Schwarzes Revier: typography (text design) | Toledo and
Dertschei, Vienna: Ebensee: text element design and cooperation in arrangement of objects in presentation planes
in room 1 and parts of room 2
Concept, layout, design as well as all graphics, photos and text portions of the following Internet pages are copyright protected.
The use of these pages is limited to personal use only. Changes to the contents of these pages or the distribution of copies of
these pages are not permitted. All information located on this server is to be used at your own risk. In no way, shape or form
is the provider of the page contents, Bernhard Denkinger, responsible for damages resulting from the use of the enclosed
information. Bernhard Denkinger is responsible for all page contents. For individual photo credits please contact
Bernhard Denkinger office. We take no responsibility or liability for the content of external links.
Declaration on data protection
We collect and use your personal data exclusively within the boundaries of the data protection law of the
Republic of Austria (DSGVO, TKG 2003).
We advise you below of the nature, scope and purpose of the collection and usage of your personal data.
1. You may, as a matter of principle, use our internet pages without disclosing your identity. When you access our website your internet browser, for technical reasons, automatically transfers data to our web server such as the date and hour of your access, the URL (Uniform Resource Locator) of the referring website, the file accessed, the data volume transferred, the type and version of the browser used, the operating system and your IP address. In addition we use a session cookie to store a hash value generated from the environment variable.
These data are stored separately from other particulars you input when using our offer. We are not in a position to attribute them to a specific person. They are evaluated for statistical purposes and deleted thereafter.
2. Personal data sent to us via mail or post for the purpose of accessing specific services or information are collected and used by us only within the bounds of the pertinent request andare thereafter deleted. This does not apply to accounting and bookkeeping data. Their deletion is governed by the statutory time limits.
3. We do not, as a matter of principle, pass your data on to third parties except where we are required, on a case-by-case basis, to disclose data stored by us to comply with an order of a competent authority to the extent necessary for purposes of criminal prosecution, warding off dangers, assisting the constitution protection authorities or the military counter-intelligence service in the discharge of their statutory duties or safeguarding intellectual property rights.
4. To enhance the functionality of our internet offer and user convenience we resort to so-called “cookies”, which enable us to store data on your computer when you access our website. You are free to prevent the storage of cookies on your computer by adjusting your browser accordingly even though this might curtail the functionality of our offer.
5. If you have allowed us to collect personal data, you may at any time revoke that permission by e-mailing us under rojects...denkinger.at in which case your data will promptly be deleted unless we are required to preserve them by law.
Your pertinent usage pattern generated by the cookie (complete with your IP address) is transferred to and stored on a US-based Google server. Google will use these particulars to evaluate your usage of the website, compile website activity reports for website providers and render further services related to website and internet usage. Moreover, Google will, where appropriate, transfer these data to third parties if required to do so by law or to the extent that third parties process them at Google’s request. On no account will Google correlate your IP address to other Google data. You are free to prevent cookies being installed by adjusting your browser accordingly. You should know, however, that if you do so you may not be able to make full use of all functions otherwise available on this website. By accessing this website you signal that you agree to the processing by Google in the manner and for the purpose described above of the data collected about you. You may at any time object to the future storage and use of your IP address by way of Google.
Information about risks concerning data transmission
Please be aware that there are inherent security risks in
transmitting data, such as e-mails, via the Internet, because it is
impossible to safeguard completely against unauthorized access by third
parties. Nevertheless, we shall safeguard your data, subject to this
limitation. In particular, personal information will be transmitted via
the Internet only if it does not infringe upon third-party rights,
unless the respective party has given its prior consent in view of such
security risks. Accordingly, as the Web site provider, we shall not be
held liable for any damages incurred as a consequence of such security
risks or for any related acts of omission on our part.
Refuse of unsollicitated advertisements
We oppose the use of any available contact information by a third party for sending unsolicited advertisements. As the Web site provider, we reserve the express right to take legal action against unsolicited mailing or e-mailing of spam and other similar advertising materials.